Are you a Montessori teacher prepared to support children as they become confident, independent leaders? Would you describe yourself as dedicated, resource, and goal-driven? When others describe you do they use the words versatile, accommodating, and enthusiastic? Would you like to work in a stimulating environment where you have autonomy to capture a child’s imagination and breed success?
Our high performing teachers are:
- highly motivated, self-driven, and creative educators who want all children to be successful learners;
- excited to come to work each day to challenge students to improve their abilities and to work on their weaknesses;
- looking for opportunities to enrich the children’s educational experience by inviting parents or outside guests to share cultural experiences;
- confident in their classroom management style and is consistent in their discipline style;
- taking time to regularly observe and assess students, documenting their abilities and needs;
- comfortable communicating in a professional manner with parents;
- excited to share news about their classroom with parents;
- diligent in planning lessons and keeping accurate student records.
Montessori School of Louisville (MSL) is interviewing Early Childhood, Lower Elementary, and Upper Elementary credentialed candidates for the 2020/21 school year.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- A valid AMS, AMI or MACTE accredited Early Childhood, Lower Elementary, or Upper Elementary diploma
- Experience as a lead teacher
- Strong organization and communication skills
- A passionate desire to make a difference in children’s lives
MSL offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, flexible spending account, retirement savings and more.
Please click on the below link to start our application process.
For more information about Montessori School of Louisville, our programs, or to speak with Jennifer Cattell, Head of School, please forward via email a copy of your resume or CV with references to: firstname.lastname@example.org.